Saturday, June 7, 2008

cafe








I decided that I love the "bars" here. The bars are actually coffee bars were people go and order a cappuccino or any other usually caffeinated drink ( which is one size) and stand there and drink it and then leave. It is quick and most of the places have great drinks. Mostly all the drinks cost 1 Euro it's really cheap here too because coffee is so popular. It's so different from home where Starbucks basically serves the same thing for $6. And in the states iced coffee is really popular but it's not like that here. Although some places do offer "cafe freddo" (iced coffee)- you dont usually see anyone drinking it.
I have become addicted to this coffee machine that we have in the building that our classes are in. Every morning before class starts I go to that machine and it automatically dispenses a small cup of cappuccino for me and it only cost 50 cents. I have that every morning and this chocolate bar that has rice puffs in it (like in rice cakes). Those taste awesome and I want to buy out all of the ones stocked in the vending machine. That's probably going to be one of the biggest things I miss about Italy- the cheap awesome tasting coffee and those chocolate bars.

No comments: