Tuesday, June 3, 2008

P-P-P-P- PASTA

I was very hungry when it came dinnertime and did not feel like going out to experiment and buy something different. I didn’t want to end up being disappointed. So, today I made my own pasta sauce! I used olive oil, garlic cloves, onions, tomatoes, peppers, tomato sauce, and seasoned ground beef. While that was heating I prepared the spaghetti in boiling water with a dash of olive oil and about 2 handfuls of salt. When everything was just about done, I started to prepare the garlic bread. The large bread was cut in half, and then into smaller pieces. I crushed garlic cloves into very tiny pieces and let them settle in olive oil. Then I spread the “garlic oil” onto the bread and let them sit in the oven until they were a golden brown color. After all this was finished I felt like an Italian wife cooking for my husband… in this case the “husband” was my roommate, Vicky.

1 comment:

The Real Hogga said...

The real question is: Does garlic bread in Italy make a persons breath smell better or worse then garlic bread in America?