Thursday, June 5, 2008

cool pastries


Today I walked around the Piazza Bra and came across a really fancy pastry shop that has all sorts of desserts and cakes on display. It's probably the best one in the area. They had so many sweets shaped into animals like fish, elephants, frogs, and so on. I took a picture of it so that you can see what I'm talking about. The other desserts looked so good. There was an orange small caked with chocolate designs on it placed for display outside the shop. Other desserts were mainly breads with chocolate fillings and also more desserts with custard and fruit on it (like the one i photographed at the train station). Everything looked awesome and fattening so I ran out of there ASAP once i photographed what I needed... I might go back there later this week and actually buy something to pig out on.

No comments: