Monday, June 16, 2008

.Nutella.




Tonight we all went back to the Cappa Cafe to hang out. When we were there we each tried different drinks. I had an orange spritzer which was pretty good but doesn't really compare to the strawberry one that I ordered before. Erica ordered a dessert that had Nutella on it. We had no idea what it was from looking at it on the menu, but she oredered it anyway, because if Nutella is on it, it can't be bad. So when her dessert arrived it was a huge loaf of bread (like a very large piece of toast) that was covered in nutella and topped with nuts. It was SO GOOD. The bread was warm so it made it taste even better. That dessert was really good but filling. I was all set with one piece. The best part is that its simple enough to make if I crave it when I go back to the United States. YUMMMM.

No comments: