Tuesday, June 10, 2008

chef food part 2

Today was our last time meeting with the chef. After 3 hours of learning how to cook we came up with a variety of meals to devour. First off, the chef created this quick little appetizer that I have never tried before. It was fried zucchini flowers. I was starving so i devoured them and they tasted good, I don't know if I would have been so eager to eat them if I wasn't so hungry, but they were good. Then for the second dish he made trout with a sweet and sour sauce that had vinegar and raisins and other ingredients in the sauce. The third dish was rizzotto. The rice tasted so good! That was my first time eating rizzotto. The third dish was a pork meat wrapped up like a cinnamon roll with a meat mousse in between the layers. As for dessert, we had baked a lemon meringue type of pie. The whole meal was delicious but personally, my favorite meal was the one that we created the week before.

No comments: